Thursday, March 29, 2012

CQ#130 & RS#4 & phone calls

Hello folks; Mary here. Back for another installment of, "Mary's Love Affair with Card Challenges". It's another 2-fer this time.

I'm in LOVE with this color combo! So perfectly Easter. The sketch this week was fun to work with too. {i'm pretty sure i'll be making another card with these same colors}







I just finished talking on the phone with Jessie for about an hour; as she drove to BC to teach. I know she calls mostly cuz she's bored, but I hope she knows how much I enjoy the convo's. Same when Kristen calls and we talk as she drives home from work. Let that be a subliminal message to you, Jake. :)  

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Mary! I love that flower!!! And the texture on your card is perfect! Thank you so much for playing with both RetroSketches and colourQ this week, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks like a beautifully wrapped package! Love all of the different layers, colors & textures! So glad you played along with us this week at RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Mary, I love the embossed background and all the dtails! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very springy card, love your colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!! Love the textured cardstock, Great take on the colors, thanks for playing along with us this week at ColourQ

    ReplyDelete