Friday, March 16, 2012

freshly made sketches #26

This is my first official time linking a card challenge on this blog. {there is a long story as to why I'm switching back to blogger from WP that you do not want to hear.} I'm still not over being nervous about joining in on the different card challenges I find. {as I feel I don't belong with the truly talented!} But I have too much fun creating a card from their ideas!

This week I chose a challenge from Freshly Made Sketches:





Thanks for stopping by! 

4 comments:

  1. Well, I for one am thrilled that you linked to our challenge!! This card is fantastic. I love the butterflies and their colors. The rick-rack is perfect for the horizontal detail. Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches and I look forward to seeing you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card and so looks so cheery with the colours you've used! Love the panel of four butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the butterflies over the music manuscript background! I understand how you feel about entering challenges. I always think my cards aren't up to everyone else's standards, but then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And after all, I make cards because I enjoy doing it. Thanks for sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't sell yourself short! This is a great card and I'm glad you entered it! I love those gorgeous butterflies and that rick rack is the perfect touch; I love that stuff! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete