Saturday, March 10, 2012

"Bloggering"

I'm double posting these pics, but I'm pretty sure I'm switching back to blogger, (I know, I'm a blogging schizoid), and I want to have them posted here too. I've decided that since I'm not so much interested in following, (never look at my reader anyways, I prefer to bookmark), as I am linking.

Besides, Jessie is going to make my blog look beautiful.

{If the case of anyone actually being interested, (and seriously, I don't know why you'd be), blogger messed up my following link thingamajig something mind boggling. Or mind 'bloggering' perhaps.}

BUT STILL, I'm a blogger girl, and will always be. I think.

PICTURES of previous cards. These 2 I entered into challenges:



I made this card with a color challenge in mind, although I did not submit a link: (I'm a scaredy cat),


And this is a shot of my craft table. No reason. Ugh. A total reflection of my brain.



No comments:

Post a Comment