Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hello

Yesterday I added a 'Hello' page, (over there on the left --->>>). I'll give you a moment to mosey on over there and when you get back I'll explain what is interesting about my having a 'Hello' page, in case you wondering why I'd even mention having done so, (and I know you are) (not).

And you're back. Good.

a. When I write, for whatever reason, I seem to dwell on what's wrong instead of what's right. But I really tried to be more like myself on my 'Hello' page, and present myself in a more positive light. Trust me, it was kind of difficult to put those 2 paragraphs together, although it is genuine. I hope to keep it up. I can take self-deprecation to the extreme, and that is not really representative of who I am. Plus, since sarcasm isn't always easy to translate, I can seem even more negative than I should. (note: that isn't sarcasm.)

Also, instead of using every word in the English language in one blog post I am going to be more concise.

Unlike this post!

Moving on:

b. I'm beginning to dip my toes back into the waters of bloggerdom and letting a few bloggerfriends in on the fact that I have this blog now as opposed to that other blog. (Which for some inexplicable reason is still showing up even though I deleted it months ago!)

There you have it. My 'interesting' reasons for a 'Hello' page. And as I say there, Welcome!


blurry phone photo of my favorite room in the house*



*because, as you know, every post needs a picture. 

1 comment:

  1. Ma, you know what would be fun? We should revamp that room! like paint the table and reupholster some chairs and make an inspiration slash project board! that would fun.

    Also I loved that welcome page because it was the you I know!

    ReplyDelete