Thursday, April 21, 2011

Post #4

I promised a picture. I know you were sitting on pins and needles thinking, "Is she going to post a picture of ME?" No more wondering. The wait is over.


love this amigo, yes i do


It was Spirit Day at school. WHY? I do not know. But Wes got into the "spirit" of things and wore this outfit, including the scowl, happily. I do not think any of my older children ever participated in these sorts of things. At least not so willingly.

If you think that's interesting, wait until you hear this one.

Mr Spirit up there asked, ASKED and wanted to KNOW, how babies are made.

Well, we talked, he is sufficiently grossed out, and he now KNOWS. How much he understands remains to be seen. When he found out about the no underwear part I think his brain shut down a bit.

AHHHHH. The joys of parenthood.

1 comment:

  1. La mochila esta perfecta amigo. Ya cuando se cruyen la frontera la ICE no le veyan. Que vaya con Dios.
    -Tanner

    ReplyDelete