Thursday, April 21, 2011

Post #1

My head is stuffed full of stuff. And I can put it that way cuz this blog comes from nobody. Am I ever happy about that.

Out of the rat race. To anyone from blogland who knew me before I hope you're not offended that I just called you a rat. I was a rat too. Member of the rat pack as a matter of fact. To my nearest and dearest: I do not consider you to be rats. Never did.

It took months of indecisiveness, which happens to be my speciality folks, and one day I looked at my blog and said NO MORE.

So now I blog with freedom. I say what I want. This does not mean that I will write anything, or at least intentionally, to hurt anyone. It's only people I care about who might read my words whom I give a hoot about. No idea if I just used who or whom correctly.

This is the end of my first post.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment