Friday, January 13, 2012

blog quandary

What the frickety frack. When you click on my profile you end up on my OLD blog, which I thought I'd deleted. That blog is what shows up when I click on my face from another blog. I can't even access that blog; if I click on the dashboard and I end up here! I couldn't post there even if I wanted to. For some reason it would take brain surgery in order for me to understand it has a few old posts and has dates from last December. NOTHING about this makes any sense............ I went to the HELP page and left a question about this but even if I do get an answer I'm afraid I won't understand! gah. Maybe I'll give up blogger and go to wordpress. hm. Not that it matters to anyone but me. But I count, right?

sigh.


Okay, on to much more scintillating matters. Here are photos of my latest cards. I wish I had some witty commentary to go with these but I have a headache from trying to figure out the whole mystifying blog mess. I think my eyes are spinning in their sockets from reading all sorts of help articles. And they didn't help at all.


i like this one a lot. i like the more muted colors.


but... i do like these bright colors too.


this card is a bit uggers, but it is me trying to figure out the whole distressed look which i love. i'll get better.


a lil hug card




i never thought i'd card about making valentine cards. it's my least favorite holiday. i don't like heart shapes particularly and red and pink together gag me. 

but i've gone crazy!! and this card is one of my all time faves!


look! the 'i love you' is shiny!


these are accordion style cards. they were fun to make and think they're pretty cute. i learned that the strip of paper wrapped around the card is called a 'belly band'. next i need to make them fit a little more snug. 


sparkly stickles around the heart. i love me some sparkle.

I know they're not works of art and I make more cards then I will ever in my lifetime actually send to anyone but it's fun and i love the colors and and patterns and putting them all together. We all need a creative outlet. 

I am right about that. 

1 comment: