Tuesday, September 6, 2011

it's a doggie dog world

Kevin has been planning on building his dog a dog house since the day we decided to build our people house. The major difference being that this was the house HE was going to build, i.e, the dog house; whilst the people house not so much. But if he wanted to or had the time or was a lunatic he could most definitely build a people house. He left that up to me. The being a lunatic part.



I don't know why I was surprised by Kevin's idea of what a dog house should be, and will be. It is for his DOG after all. I think he modeled it after the original beagle dog house-Snoopy's place. I can just see Hunter lying on his back along the peak. All it lacks is a chimney, but that's the last thing I'm going to point out.









Did anyone have any doubt that Wes would end up in the dog house?




 Just wait til you see the done deal. 


ps. today at Wes' piano lessons I noticed how bedraggled his clothing looked and thought to myself, gee he looks like he sleeps in his clothes. That's cuz HE DOES. When I mentioned my thoughts to him he just smiled at how awesome he is and what a good idea it is to wake up ready for school. And there will be no talking him into changing his ways. Maybe the dog house is where he belongs.


No comments:

Post a Comment