Tuesday, September 20, 2011

i bet you wish you were me

no, probably you don't. but you just might if you received a note like this after J&T leave, which feels like the day after Christmas, EVERY TIME, same as with my other kiddos when they go back to their grown up lives. not that they act like children when they're home. but i feel they are my babies, and who acts like a child more than baby?

that makes complete sense.

so. wes came up to me and handed me this note right before he went to bed sunday night. i'm not sure if he had an ulterior motive or was just simply, and correctly, in awe of my awesomeness. i'm sure i'm not going to ask.


"mom's are the best and most lovable organisms on the earth
they help you and me
i love 'em can't ya see
they're god's greatest creation
if your feelin' SAD and ya wanna HUG
moms (mine Rocks) 'll give ya some LOVE.
and to conclude (backwards) i would like to say
EVERY DAY should be
MOTHER'S DAY"


you wish you were me now, don't you? hafta' say i don't blame you. 

(i don't know which i am more impressed with; his spelling, his grammar, his creativity, or his gift for making my day)

No comments:

Post a Comment