Monday, June 4, 2012

a fairly flitting mind

My mind is fairly flitting with thoughts and ideas for things I'd like to say. I say say as opposed to talk about cause of course there is no one here to talk to about anything if you know what I mean. Meaning: I'm here alone. (Not as alone as I'm gonna be tomorrow). :(

If anyone would like to drive up to clear creek camp and peek into Wes' cabin and make sure he's not upset or crying, and, if he is doing either, if you'd like to sneak into his cabin and tuck him in and give him a kiss from me, well, that would be okay with me. Just saying. If you would do this every night this week it'd be super awesome. Throw in a little back rub and we'll be best friends forever. The back rub is for Wes, though I'm perfectly willing to accept one as well.

That is all. For now.

He'll be fine, right?

1 comment: