Monday, July 30, 2012

four o'july or a post in which i can't decide whether to CAPitAliZe or NoT.

So, Yay! My computer and iphone decided to be friends again, and I have my fourth of july photos!
and that was written about 10 days ago. 

So, Boo! By the time I'd messed around with emailing them and uploading them and picasa-ing them and then finding out they were in iphoto the whole time, and picasa-ing them AGAIN, I wanted to shoot myself.

here we go with pictures and commentary. 
aka pics and commies.

oh my gosh. cutest kids ever, sans Luke; who was undoubtably honing his mad skills on the tramp. oline.



Look! It's a collage! 
I actually succeeded in making picasa work right (by work right I mean of course I didn't lose patience before I threw my computer against the wall.) (how could I do that to my one and only true friend aka macbaby?) (i just made up that name right now. great, huh?) 

AND now I have the 4 pic masterpiece which you behold. 
there's kristen and kristen & wes and potato salad & jello fluff & etc and cups of smurf juice with barbershop straws and a GIANT potato chip. 
it was so cute IRL

collages are hard. sigh. 


What's a four o'july celebration without a funnel cake? Or at the very least a picture of a funnel cake making truck. 

try saying that 5 times real fast. thatthatthatthatthat Oh, I am on one. 

i should delete that last paragraph. 

Honestly, though, without someone goading me on to actually purchase a funnel cake all I got was a pic. Honestly, though, funnel cakes are so gross. 


Beauties at the fireworks. aka Tracy and Kristen. 


hahahahaha. me took a pic of them taking a pic. 
(I do not know why I do not have more friends.)


Be still my heart............


my attempt to dress patriotically- apparently pink and gray are not actually our country's colors. 
NEXT YEAR. 


Shawn looking Sharp. hahahaha.


what wes did after carrying 4 camp chairs for approximately 10 miles. 
what. a. stud
yes, i offered to help 10,000 times. 


i am seriously IN LOVE with this girl. 
you cannot blame me. 




the mass of humanity surrounding us waiting for darkness to fall. 
and it explains some of the panic i was feeling.

bye bye 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment